ASC QLD is a licenced Demolisher and we have 2 Licenced Demolition Supervisors on staff. We ensure that all staff are appropriately trained and qualified to undertake each project. We have our own equipment such as excavators, trucks, bobcats and telehandlers so we don’t have to rely on external subcontractors. All done in house, this ensures no time delay.
If the structure contains asbestos, we will remove it prior to demolition as ASC QLD hold an Asbestos Class A Licence. This saves time having to engage another contractor to remove the product prior to demolition.
We provide a quality and professional demolition service to our clients. As part of this service our highly skilled team:
- Prepares local council demolition permit applications
- Work with the client to develop demolition strategies which are suitable for each project
- Prepares all WHS documentation
- Prepares Site Specific Work Method Statements
- Prepares Project Quality Plan
- Monitors each project to ensure all National Codes of Practice and WHS guidelines are followed
- Endeavours to salvage and recycle reusable materials prior to demolition
We have experience with domestic and commercial demolition, including service station and removal of contaminated soil.